GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES
· Registration is by appointment (please call) or in
· The registration form must be filled out completely
and accompanied by the physical fitness and liability waiver. A physical
fitness and liability waiver for children may be completed by a parent,
provided that there has been a physical exam within the last year.
· Appropriate payment must be made at registration.
· Classes will be filled out on a first-come
· No refunds
· The studio opens five minutes before class begins.
· Children must not be left alone in the waiting area
at any time. The Studio is not
responsible for children left alone in the waiting area.
· Children must be picked up on the Studio premises
promptly as the class is dismissed.
The Studio is not responsible for the children asked to walk to cars or
to off Studio premises.
· Guests are not permitted.
· Observers are allowed only on the designated
· Maximum of two make-up classes per child, per
semester allowed. Make-up classes are at the Studio’s discretion and only if
space permits. Make-ups must be scheduled in advance.
Children Dress Code
*Children must be attired in
dancewear and shoes appropriate for their class.